Warning: Fire Emblem: Three Houses Spoilers
Claude notices Hubert’s budding affections for Ferdinand, and he’s going to lend a hand whether Hubert wants it or not. Similarly, Ferdinand notices that Lorenz, his long-time friend, is starting to harbor softer feelings for his house leader than he cares to admit. What kind of friend wouldn’t help him realize these emotions? In return, Lorenz has agreed/decided to assist Ferdinand in catching the attention of a certain Imperial shadow. Hubert is only acting as Claude’s wingman to Lorenz from afar as a means of getting even for his unsolicited help with Ferdinand.
With this many cooks in the kitchen, it should come as no surprise that they might develop feelings for one another as well. They all attended Garreg Mach monastery for their own reasons, but they will learn a great deal about themselves too (perhaps more than they anticipated). Even years after the fact.
- Chapter 1: So it Begins
- Claude notices Hubert’s budding affections for Ferdinand, and he’s going to lend a hand whether Hubert wants it or not.
- Chapter 2: Double-Surprise Gift
- Hubert just needs a little nudge to get him started, so Claude is ready to act on the things Hubert never would. Should do the trick! Or that’s the idea, anyway.
- Chapter 3: Cooking Duty
- Claude is feeling sick, so very sick, and that means he can’t cook tonight. He regrets it, of course, but it’s lucky for Garreg Mach that he knows just the man for the job. By total coincidence, he was supposed to cook with Ferdinand that evening, but it looks like Hubert will have to take his place.
- Chapter 4: Lesson Learned
- Claude’s plan is coming along, and the next step is setting up horseback riding lessons from Ferdinand for Hubert (who does not approve and yet strangely goes along with it).
- Chapter 5: An Impromptu Date
- As Hubert finds himself caught in Claude’s matchmaking web, Ferdinand and Lorenz happen upon them. This encounter was mostly by chance, but Hubert never passed on an opportunity to get results.